Friday, October 20, 2017

Passion and Purpose (New)

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.
(R. Buckminster Fuller)


I was sitting in my office reflecting on my professional direction, as well as the group's in the firm I am working for. Dark energy had descended in recent months. The business model was under attack. The fear that gripped many had brought out bad behavior. I was sitting there and asked myself whether I should quit or not. An expression from the Course in Miracles popped into my head, ‘GOD will not be mocked ... ‘ but I couldn't remember how the sentence ended so I googled it. As I opened my phone, the time was staring at me in bold letters, 


11:11 - the familiar symbol of synchronicity that many other spiritual travelers report to see as a blessing all the time as well. The sentence I was looking for read, ‘GOD is not mocked, is not a warning but a reassurance’. So just relax when you see thunder clouds on the horizon. Either way you will be fine. When it is your job to continue to serve others, the blue sky will return before you know it. And when it truly turns out that love is no longer being served at the place you have been working for, GOD will instead send you to a place that is truly worth your while. Either way, you will be just fine!


The world is ONE, so every crisis can also bring out the good in us. For every cancerous and criminal force, kindness and righteousness will rise in response. Some light workers may feel called to fight the old and corrupt, but the other choice is simply to build the new that is about to replace the old. There is no ‘wrong’ or ‘right’, there is only the mission that we perceive. Whatever it is you feel called to do, know that whenever there is passion and purpose, GOD will assist you in building something beautiful with it. In my case the decision to move on to something better and brighter was easy in the end. No more any conflicted energy. My 22 year gig in the financial industry is now behind me. From here on I embark on my next career as writer and spiritual coach. Let’s build something beautiful, shall we?

No comments: