Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Never Mind Life's Little Cuts

I spent twenty years trying to get out of this place,
I was looking for something I couldn't replace.
I was running away from the only thing I've ever known.
Like a blind dog without a bone,
I was a gypsy lost in the twilight zone.
I hijacked a rainbow and crashed into a pot of gold.
I been there, done that,
but I ain't looking back on the seeds I've sown,
saving dimes, spending too much time on the telephone.
Who says you can't go home?
 (Bon Jovi)

You have it all wrong. Don't bemoan the fact that life ain't perfect. Accept life's little cuts. They launch you on your healing journey. They send you right in the arms of GOD.

I see the boys with their mother and their aunt. No matter what they do, they will never completely satisfy these two women, much though as they want to. There will always be a bar that they cannot reach. They are sent on a subconscious journey to keep trying. One day though, they will find out what that restlessness is all about, and on that day they will start their homecoming journey. 

The world we see has only has one purpose, to heal and to make whole. Everything that comes our way is designed to get us to that moment of truth. True, there is the time when we willingly go in the wrong direction, but the stored frustration over the little cuts and life's unfairness only propels us forward with an unstoppable force once we finally have seen the light. There is GOD and nothing else. Never mind life's little cuts, just come HOME!

No comments: